What a week! Last Tuesday Will fell off of the bleachers at Ryan's basketball practice and hurt his right leg. We did x-rays and have been to the doctor twice.....looks like it was just a bad sprain, maybe even a tear - thankfully nothing broken, but after 9 days he's still limping. On top of that he came down with the nastiest stomach flu I've ever experienced and has been sick since then. This was the first morning in 7 days that I've woken to a happy CLEAN baby (and clean pajamas and bedding!!) Heath got sick on Monday night and had to miss a day of work - you know it must've been bad!! Ryan got sick (in the car on the way to basketball) Tuesday and continued to 'get sick' until 7 am the following morning. I attribute my not getting sick to the fact that my hands and what little skin is left on them are constantly immersed in some kind of bleach, detergent, soap, or Lysol product! Needless to say, we haven't slept much this week but I always have hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment