It's been really busy the past 2 weeks! We had a great visit with my mom and spent time hiking the White Tank Mountains, visiting Scottsdale, and touring around Sedona. AJ was a trooper throughout all of the outings! This past weekend he and I flew out to CA for my Grandmother's memorial service. He was a great little traveler and it was nice to have some quiet time with him. Ryan and Will stayed home with Heath - they had a ball going to the zoo, a t-ball game, and (of course) Home Depot!
Oh....we had a celebrity on our flight!! Guy Fieri from the Food Network! I had a chance to say hello while we were waiting in the baggage claim area. He was impressed with AJ's hair!
1 comment:
AJ looks just like the other two in the top picture. I love the boys and your mom. It looks like you are all doing so well. Glad your trip to CA was good.
Post a Comment