Am I really as old as my mom was when I was in first grade. No offense Mom, but you seemed so old, then! (maybe even older then than you do now!!) I am desperately clinging to the remnants of my youthfulness, yet every morning I can spot a new wrinkle or (gasp) gray hair. I've quit counting the pounds lost/gained/transferred. We joined a gym....which to me only justifies eating more, so I don't think it's helping. After having had 3 children and countless ice cream sundaes, I'm resigned to the fact that I will never look like Brooke Burke, no matter how many pilates infomercials I watch.
OK -vanity aside, I've been given a great life and I couldn't be happier. I have a wonderful family, the best husband, and beautiful, healthy children. I guess those birthday wishes really do come true!
2 comments:
Hi Nat,
Happy Birthday to you!
You look GREAT!
Love Aunt Donna
Happy Birthday Natalie!
I hope you had a great birthday! Hey I sent you an email about the possibility of me coming to visit! :)
Post a Comment