Monday, February 9, 2009
USAF
You've gotta love the Air Force! Last week we were reveling in the excitement of Heath's appointment to the Air Force One Advance Agent Team and the next day, literally, he got a call in the middle of dinner informing us that he'll be deploying for 4 months in July. What gives?? This year is shaping up to hold many separations for us, and I'm wondering how in the world I'm going to entertain these 3 boys when it's 115 degrees outside! I can't run home to my parent's this time because of Ryan's school. I guess it's to be expected; I mean it's already been a whole year that we've lived in the same house! I'm trying to remain positive - I know so many have it worse, like 365 day tours to Iraq. Did I mention that Heath is 'deploying' to SOUTH CAROLINA????? Maybe I'm just a little bitter that he'll be at the beach and I'll be festering in this inferno again. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess I'll just have to come see you in July then... I don't mind coming to the inferno if I get to see my favorite kiddos!
Post a Comment