So I didn't vote for the guy, and I can't say I'm a fan of his....but hey...he's got one sweeeeet ride! Heath hooked us up with a tour of AF1, which was so incredible! It was really neat and rare opportunity to tour the Presidents' (Obama, Bush, Clinton, and Bush) personal airplane. We saw everything from his bedroom and shower and office down to the inside of the refrigerator. The staff on board was amazing cool and gracious; they answered all of Ryan's questions and even let him call my sister from the 'Presidential Switchboard'! To see the names on the president's speed dial was surreal! And, NO, Oprah was not on it...at least not the top 10.
I was so impressed by the courtesy and professionalism of the entire white house staff, AF1 crew, and all other 'presidential assistants'. It was such a neat experience for both Ryan and I!
No comments:
Post a Comment