We're enjoying the beautiful weather here during our last week in CA! Papa took some great shots of the boys playing together.........okay, these are totally posed and I had to bribe Ryan to take them but they turned out so cute, don't ya think?!
Where is that? Osage? It looks beautiful. Do you think Korea has parks like that? I love sibling hugging photos, even if you have to pose or bribe to get them to do it! I cannot believe you are leaving in next weekend. Even though we are already 2,000 miles away I miss you.
1 comment:
Where is that? Osage? It looks beautiful. Do you think Korea has parks like that? I love sibling hugging photos, even if you have to pose or bribe to get them to do it! I cannot believe you are leaving in next weekend. Even though we are already 2,000 miles away I miss you.
Post a Comment