Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wimberleys on Display


I may have mentioned that Ryan and Will get a lot of attention around here - mostly Will because of his blonde hair and blue eyes. Today was epic - we were literally thronged with people all day wanting to take their pictures with the boys. I snapped this picture as we were walking; which was hard to do for all of the onlookers! This will probably be the closest I will ever come to experiencing Paparazzi attention! Ryan finally had enough and told a lady 'no more pictures today'. There was a group of young school children who were very excited to meet Americans. They kept daring each other to run over and say 'hello'. Heath responded, 'Hi. How are you?' They collectively replied, 'I am very well thank you, and yourself?' It was so cute to see how proud they were to use their English skills!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

sweet, i gotta a famous family... lol!