One last post for the day....here are a few shots of Will's birthday party. We had a great time with some friends from Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Korea! We BBQ'd, played croquet and t-ball, and watched Will dive into his pink cake.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Heath and Family,
Your Mom sent this blog to my mother who sent it to me. Awsome family you got there. I do not have your email. But if you get this message my email is countrysidedrive@msn.com. Im glad to see that you are well. We are all happy and healthy as well. I will send more info and pics if you send your email.
2 comments:
Hi Heath and Family,
Your Mom sent this blog to my mother who sent it to me. Awsome family you got there. I do not have your email. But if you get this message my email is countrysidedrive@msn.com. Im glad to see that you are well. We are all happy and healthy as well. I will send more info and pics if you send your email.
Take Care with Lots of Love,
Your old cus,
Rob
how the hell do you use the telephone... lol??!!
Post a Comment