What AJ thinks of his phototherapy
Happy Spring! We're doing alright - Aiden is still a bit jaundiced so we've spent the past few days at home with him under the 'bili-lights'. The good news is that he's responding very quickly to the phototherapy treatment. His bilirubin levels dropped by over 2 points within one night of therapy. He'll be retested on Friday to see if we can take him off of the lights.
Ryan and Will are getting very excited for the Easter Bunny......I hope ol' EB is prepared come Sunday morning. My guess is that right now - Thursday - he is decidedly NOT prepared!!
Here's a quick video of Will - he loves to sing! He is trying so hard to learn his letters and numbers. He can recognize the letter 'W' but calls the rest of the 'Numbah 1'.
2 comments:
SOOO cute!! I love the video especially that we get to hear you sing too! The pictures are great. SO happy you don't have a yellow baby anymore.
I noticed the discoloration, but since he was so perfect I sure didn't want to burt the bubble. I'm glad I'm not crazy and he's okay now. We are loving every pictur and yur wonderful comment.
Grandma Lizzy & grandpa Bobcat
Post a Comment