We have had gorgeous spring weather here (even though it's still winter) lately and have been taking advantage of being outdoors before it gets too hot. Yesterday I braved going out alone with my 3 boys to the Spring Festival. We had a great time - Ryan and Will got some much needed running, jumping, and screaming time and Aiden enjoyed a nice long, warm nap in our new stroller......this thing is ridiculously huge but is the only stroller available that will accomodate our our carseat and carry both Will and AJ. The bonus is that there is a jump seat for Ryan if and when he ever wants to ride. Not likely. Will was excited to see the Easter bunny but got shy when it came down to it....he's all talk now and wants to "See Easha Bunny adain" (see easter bunny again). Even though I haven't slept a full night since last Wednesday I feel great and couldn't be happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment