Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Three Sons

I want to kick myself everyday for not capturing our everyday moments on video. Will is so verbal and enthusiastic. He is trying so hard to be big like Ryan and Ryan's friends. He holds his own with the big boys for sure!
My sidekick. I hold him all day long. He really doesn't like to be put down......or for anyone else to hold him!

Just toying with the zoom feature.......isn't he precious??


Heath told Ryan that he'd buy him a new Star Wars toy if he finished all of his fetuccini within 5 minutes. Not wanting to take a chance, Ryan swirled up the whole plate and ate it in 2 bites. Unfortunately, I didn't get my camera in time to catch him grab the first handful and shove it into his mouth. He got the starship.








1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love the picture of those sweet lips. Nice Zoom. Will and Ryan are looking more alike and I already think AJ looks like Ryan. So cute. So glad to hear you are doing good and enjoying all three kids. Wish you lived closer so we could let the kids run in circles while we relaxed and ate bon-bons in front of DAYTIME TV!