
McDonalds (House of Hamburgers) reigns supreme!

The road to our house. There are lots of produce trucks just pulled over to the side; people will stop their cars in the middle of the road to get out and buy some fruit! Driving here is CRAZY!

Directly in front of the main gate to the base - this is the shopping district where all of the Coach-ee bags and anything else you can imagine are sold. They also have a Baskin Robins, McDonald's, and a BMW dealership in here! Notice the cars facing every which direction. This is the most perilous part of the drive between home and the base.
2 comments:
I just read all 3 post and don't know where to begin with my comments... Love the driving, glad you are making friends, cannot wait to hear about Everland. I cannot believe Will is 1 in a week. How many blond, blue eyed kids can say they celebrated their first birthday in Korea??
Does the McDonalds have a playplace?
Looks like you guys are getting to do tons of neat things over there! I'm jealous. My friend Erin Nicolai moved to Japan last summer and she's gotten to see tons of cool stuff. I hope you guys continue to have a blast. Tell the kiddos I said hi! Love you!
Post a Comment