Check out Izzy's hopeful stare. Will never disappoints!


It is so hot here (combined with morning, noon, and night sickness) that it has been hard to find the motivation to do more than sit in front of the a/c.......which, I of course, am happy to do. My kids, however, are not. SO....we've been trying to find some fun things to do around the house since Heath has the car all week. Yesterday we walked to an apartment complex that has a few playgrounds. It took us 30 minutes to get there and it started raining as soon as we arrived. Plus, we saw a snake on the way. It's safe to say that we won't be making this trek very often until after monsoon (and hibernation season for disgusting reptiles begins). Today we played out in the sprinklers. I am waiting for Heath to come home from a hard day's work so that I can go pick up take out for dinner. 'Wife of the year' is not looking likely lately, but, I figure I have a few bonus points stored up so I've decided to cash in.
1 comment:
I guess you have gotten over your fear of Korean water and dirt. I love waking up and reading your posts it feels like you are only a few states away rather than many countries and TOO many time zones.
Post a Comment