Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yes, I am

In case my last post was misleading or inconclsive.....yes, I am pregnant. No, it was not planned! It came as quite a shock, actually.......but, the reality is setting in and we're very happy and excited. Our best guess is that this baby will be due sometime between 3/4 and 3/16. I think. earlier, rather than later, only because I haven't been feeling well for a couple of weeks now! I'll do the math for you - that's only a 20 month age difference between Will and #3. My biggest concern, of course, is how I'm going to share my time between 3 children when I already feel like my time is spread so thin. I worry that Ryan will get the least amount of attention because he's the most self sufficient, but likely the most sensitive, and that Will will not get the same one on one I was able to provide Ryan at his age. I worry that baby number 3 will follow suit with the rest of his siblings and not sleep for a year! I am happy, however, that we will not have to move within the first 2 months of his life. (yes, I said 'his'. I mean c'mon, who are we kidding?! ) Anyway, we are so blessed and look forward to welcoming this baby into our family.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hurray!! I am so happy that we are doing all three together!! I already want to know what you are having, but I know you want to wait and I can understand... you have a brown haired, a blond (used-to-be-red does not count) so this one should be full on red.

Kate said...

That's so exciting! Maybe you'll get a girl this time! Congratulations! Hope to hear from you soon!

love,
katelyn