Ryan's latest accomplishment - he can complete this puzzle of the USA by himself. If you look closely, you'll see that Pennsylvania is missing. We eventually found it shoved into the bottom of the toothbrush holder in the upstairs bathroom. Thanks Will.
Just a couple of pics from our last days here. I can't believe we're leaving next week! I am hoping to make a video of our home, neighborhood, and city to remind us of the adventures we had here. The summer was miserably hot and humid, the bugs continue to be a problem but I'm glad that we were here, at least for part of the time with Heath. My fears that Will wouldn't bond with him because of the long separation at such a young age vanished the day we arrived, and now I'm worried about the month away from Heath because he is easily the favorite parent. Will asks for him all day and squeals when we pull into the parking lot at Heath's office to pick him up! We're in the pre-move scramble -again- but hopefully I'll get a chance to post halloween photos before we leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment