Maybe we won't see anything and we'll have to wait 20 more weeks. I hope not. If this baby is anything like Ryan and Will, he will eagerly present his 'gender' the instant the tech puts the wand to my belly! I'll keep you posted.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Ultrasound Tomorrow!
Tomorrow is our big ultrasound day. I'm excited to see this baby... I have to admit that sometimes I forget he's there. I can't believe that I am already halfway through this pregnancy. Time is flying by. We're just 2 short weeks away from leaving Korea and starting our new life in Phoenix. By this time tomorrow we will hopefully know if there will ever be a little princess in our future (Heath insists this is not possible as he did the other 2 times) or will our life be...
Maybe we won't see anything and we'll have to wait 20 more weeks. I hope not. If this baby is anything like Ryan and Will, he will eagerly present his 'gender' the instant the tech puts the wand to my belly! I'll keep you posted.
Maybe we won't see anything and we'll have to wait 20 more weeks. I hope not. If this baby is anything like Ryan and Will, he will eagerly present his 'gender' the instant the tech puts the wand to my belly! I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment