I used to joke that I was going to leave Korea with a GIRL one way or the other. I guess God had other plans. Unless we adopt, it looks like the Wimberley Family is complete with our 3 beautiful, healthy boys.
(In case you're wondering.....I'm okay. I'm giving myself a day to mourn the daughter I'll never have. As with the other two, this baby presented 'himself' instantly - it was the first thing we saw. I cried through the entire ultrasound partly because my dreams of tutus, proms, and matching Christmas dresses evaporated in an instant and partly because I felt so guilty feeling sadness while looking at this beautiful little boy who I already love so much. When I burst into tears the tech asked, 'is this a good thing or a bad thing?'. Heath's answer was, 'it just means we're having 4 kids'. He would have liked a daughter, too. We are both so excited to welcome this sweet little boy into our lives and can't wait to see him. From what we can tell, he looks like Ryan.)
No comments:
Post a Comment