Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oh, if only!!!


We had our baby measured via ultrasound today to help determine whether or not I should be induced early (to avoid having a near 10 pound baby.......again). He measured at a very average 6 pounds 5 ounces with 3 weeks to go! My doctor is predicting a less than 8 pound baby! I had to laugh at that, but what a treat it would be!! The baby had his arms folded in front of his face so we couldn't see what he looked like, but he made it very clear that he is really a boy and that he has hair! I am still nervous but am getting really excited to meet this little man!!

Here's the bump at 37 weeks (almost).

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hi Nat,
You look super good. It sounds like this is the end for more babies, you and Heath need a girl, whats one more!
Have a happy day and say hi to the family
Love Aunt Donna
P.S. Love your blog