Friday, February 15, 2008

Spring Training!


Heath had the opportunity of a lifetime today! He was invited to field batting practice for the Texas Rangers. He was literally on the field with the majors, millionaires, and those he says he could have competed with 'back in the day'. They gave him a uniform (shorts and t) and invited him to come back as often as he likes to help out. What's really cool is that he had the chance to talk to some of the players. They were in as much awe of his flying F-16's as he was of their playing pro-ball. It helped that the jets are constantly flying over the fields. Games start in about 10 days....though I have no intention of sitting through a baseball game with Will and Ryan while 9 months pregnant OR taking a new baby and nursing at the stadium. It's cool in theory, I guess. Maybe next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Guys! I finally figured out how to comment on your Blogs. A year or so late, but I have been following as closely as I can. Nat, your are an expert with words and I truly thank you for all the information and love you share with us. Keep up the good work as long as you can. Love you and all,
Mom & Jerry