
My grandmother, Anna Emilie Starek, passed away quietly and peacefully early this morning with my mother by her side. She was 95 years old; courageous, honorable, and unrelenting in her values. I am grateful for her presence in my life and that my husband and two of my children had the joy and priveledge of knowing her. She will be missed and remembered, always.
4 comments:
I am so sorry. She was loved so much and will be missed.
Madam Dubare'
I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother, my love goes out to your family, I feel blessed to have met her.
Aunt Donna
Natalie:
You are the best!!
Love MOM
I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing. Ike and Anna had not sent a message around. Please tell them I send my regards. I always enjoyed knowing and visiting with Olga. I only met Anna once or twice.
I love the pictures of the kids. Thanks for sharing them.
Blessings,
Patti
Post a Comment