
It's official! March 8, 2008 is the due date. We had our first ultrasound this morning and finally got to see this little being that has been making me so ill over the past couple of months. I have been so grumpy and tired and nauseated (and quite selfishly wondering how my life can accomodate another child) lately that I expected to be unaffected by seeing this baby. I couldn't have been more wrong. It is such a wonder to see this tiny person moving, to hear his heartbeat, and to know that he is so fragile and innocent and completely dependant upon me for the next 7 months. I am ready to move forward now, to share my body - again - knowing this WILL be the last time, and to give this and our other two beautiful children the best chance in life that I can offer. I am so lucky to be sharing this with Heath, the greatest husband ever!
We are so blessed.
1 comment:
Hurray finally a due date!! How exciting to see the baby and get a due date on the same visit. I am so excited for you and knowing you are 9 weeks means the end of morning sickness is in sight.
Post a Comment