Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mt. Fugi




I thought these were pretty cool pics of Mt. Fugi. I have no idea how there were obtained or how they ended up on my camera. By the way, Heath went to Japan last weekend to be in an airshow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loading Song: Jewel
Song Name: Foolish Games

To: Heath Wimberley

If I have to be honest about it, then I have to say it like this.


Game Plan
----------------------------------
Sunday: September 9th 2007
Time: 1:15pm
McAfee Coliseum Vs Oracle
Detroit Vs Oakland
--------------------------------

I don't know what kind of connections you have out in Oklahoma, or these pictures you have up are Mt. Fugi.

Whatever?

I'm not really sure where you are in the world. I just wish the best for you.

However in like a few hours now I got to get on the Mic, and spit it, it's the responsabilities, of a Full Time Gangster Rapper.

I'm going to keep the Fighter Air Piliot raps low for the seahawk game tonight. At 7pm East Pacific time.

However When Detroit rolls around, If I were Heath Wimberley I would be at that game. I really would.
Eminem is going to be there? The world better pray he's not, because if I have to battle MM, Then it's going to go down like that. You know what I'm saying?

When 4th Quarter hits for Detriot, I'm going to get on the Mic at the Oracle, and do my 15 billion dollar flow.

I promise to spit a rap I've been working on for awhile now. It's going on the first track. I call it:

"EARTH CALLING"

It's all about you Heath. I promise it will make you laugh. It's going to make you famous. It's going to be a great christmas seller this year.

Here's the rules Heath:

If you are at the Oakland Raiders game. (COOL)

However I walk to the game. I go alone and I don't like to hold converstaions when I'm at the game. I deal with these dumb cops, like today at Walnut Creek Court house, who want to throw you out of rooms because they can't hear what your saying. To be honest ignorance is bliss.

I get it all the time. I hate it. So when I go to the game I go alone, solo, that means alone. No one knows I'm there, I like that.

I do my flow (RAP) through a recorded line, I just say what ever I want, and what ever is on my mind!

Free as I can, as far as I know speaking free isn't a crime. Yet, however that cop who couldn't hear what I said today, who asked me if I got a problem, like all the dudes I deal with in Oakland who ask me if I got a problem. Who threw me out a court room today.

I don't mind dealing with cops every now and then, However I'm seeing them, and dealing with them every day, day after day?

Like Sand Through an hour glass these are the day's of our lives, these are the day's and ways of a Rap Artest! Some times it's not all that great, then again when the stadium is filled with 63 thousand mad Oakland Raider fans, and your just blasting some wicked crazy 10'o'Clock news freestyle, you just get pulled into the game and your 100% insane, and loving it.

1-800-RAIDERS

However it's my Gangster Rap Track, Been working on it for a Second Season now. However I've never heard it play back to me. think there keeping it from me?

Good: Wait Until Season three

I'm not sure if you really want to hear it!

TIP:
If you are at the game, don't mess up my game.

That means be invisible, I'm not wearing anything that say's Raiders. The Raiders are heavy gangwarfare, to be honest the Raiders are nuts?

Keep it real,

Always

Shawn Fitzgerald Ritner
Ritz__________________

Anonymous said...

www.MySpace.com/ShawnFitzgeraldRitner