Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ryan and Will

Goofin' around. It's hard to get a 'regular' picture of RyRy these days!
Here's a begrudging smile. ("Pleeeeeaaase just smile, Ryan") This little man is fully immersed in the scaring and joking phase of childhood. He loves to hide and yell "Boo".....only he doesn't get how to be sneaky yet and I keep trying to explain that it doesn't scare me when he's 'hiding' in front of the refrigerator! He is so ready for Halloween that he can hardly stand it. He wants to be an airplane. I found a costume online that looks like an F-16, only it says "Eagle" on the side. That will never do in an F-16 family (for those of you who don't know, there is another Air Force plane, the F15, who's nickname is the Eagle. There's a bit of competition - or so the Eagle community thinks - between the two :-) We may still get the Eagle costume and take it down to the patch-y shop and have them fix it up!

Poor baby.....it's better everyday, but it's already been a week and a half.


"Puh-Puy" (puppy) is the love of Will's life. He hugs and kisses and carries this dog all day. When he wants to play with something else he'll put him back in his bed and say "ni ni puh-puy". It's so cute, until he wants the dog out of the crib and he screams at me until I go get it. I haven't let it leave the house yet (except to go to the ER). Puppy is starting to turn brown and a little stinky. I'm afraid to wash him because Will would be devastated if anything happened to him. I may wait until I can get back to the states to buy a backup.

puppy love
our love






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! love the puhpay.

I think Will looks more and more like Charlotte (minus the bruises of course :) )

Miss you guys!
Tina