Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2 Months


I cannot believe how fast time is flying by with a newborn in the house. Aiden is already 2 months old and has grown so much since we brought him home. He is now sleeping 7 hours at night! His hair is still going strong, though it's started to lay to the side instead of his original wild do. He weighed in at 13 pounds 9 oz, and measured 24.5 inches last Thursday. I've sadly had to pack away his 0-3 month sized clothes and we've upgraded to a size 2 diaper!! He smiles, laughs, and coos. He can hold his head up and has started to support weight on his legs. He has started to notice his toys and mobiles and tries to grab at them....though his depth perception is a bit off. He looks like a cat pawing at his little link-a-doos!

The past 2 months have been a blur and I'm trying so hard to hang on to his infancy. It's difficult because there is always something going on in our house, which makes for very short days with not a lot of time to just sit and hold him. In my peer group, he's already become the 'older' baby and it makes me sad to know that everytime he outgrows an outfit or a behavior means that I will no longer experience that part of my children.

No comments: