Friday, May 16, 2008

Last Game







The City of Surprise is home to spring training for the Texas Rangers and the Kansas City Royals. They have gorgeous practice fields and a beautiful stadium. The city opens the stadium up to the Cal Ripken league for the last games of the season. Ryan's team played there last night and then had a trophy ceremony at home plate. It was very fun and the weather was beautiful. He is so proud of his trophy!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Natalie,
I just love reading your blog! All three of your boys are very handsome! I cannot believe how big Ryan is. He seems almost double the size of the last time I saw him (although that was like 2 years ago!) If you ever venture through Oklahoma (I'm not sure why would would...) be sure to let me know! I would love to see you guys!
Love,
Katelyn