We've been pretty busy with ordinary, everyday stuff. Right now we have t-ball on Monday, tennis on Wednesday, Little Gym on Thursday, t-ball and baseball on Saturday, Church on Sunday and Preschool MWF. I don't know how we'll keep up with 3 boys school and sports schedules in the coming years! I actually found time to sqeeze in a little shopping last week. I rediscovered that our mall has a pet shop, which is a great bribe to help get me through a couple of stores! It's also indoors and air conditioned (and free)- but is almost as good as the zoo to Will and Ryan!
Monday, May 5, 2008
No News
We've been pretty busy with ordinary, everyday stuff. Right now we have t-ball on Monday, tennis on Wednesday, Little Gym on Thursday, t-ball and baseball on Saturday, Church on Sunday and Preschool MWF. I don't know how we'll keep up with 3 boys school and sports schedules in the coming years! I actually found time to sqeeze in a little shopping last week. I rediscovered that our mall has a pet shop, which is a great bribe to help get me through a couple of stores! It's also indoors and air conditioned (and free)- but is almost as good as the zoo to Will and Ryan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment