Monday, August 13, 2007

FES in Korea

**UPDATE**
It has been brought to my attention that some of you don't know who FES is? Could that be? FES stands for Foreign Exchange Student from That 70's Show. I don't even know the character's real name. Wilmer Valderrama (the actor's real name) also does the voice of Handy Manny on Playhouse Disney. He is also the host of the 'Yo Momma' series on MTV. I am starting to feel like the only TV junkie around.


I am so sorry to have failed all of you.......

FES aka Handy Manny aka Wilmer Valderrama was here on Friday doing a USO tour with the cast of Yo Momma. Not only did I not go to the show, but (it gets worse), I saw him in the BX (which is the military's version of a department store). He was right behind us in the checkout line (they were laughing over the tabloid headlines. FES was relating to his friends that some actor - I couldn't see who - only has 4% body fat) with a bunch of guys wearing USO Tour t-shirts. It couldn't have been any more obvious. There were no fans harrassing him.......just me too nervous to turn around and say anything. I HAD MY CAMERA IN MY PURSE. I wasn't quite ready to give up so I hulked across the hall to the flower shop and stalked him from behind the fish tank. Heath was no help and convinced me that I would look totally retarded sneaking a photo from 30 feet away instead of just asking for it. I am ashamed to admit that I just walked away. What gives? Why did I feel so star struck and silly around FES????????? So, this photo is merely for visual recognition - I swiped it off the internet.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

More than anything I am dying to know how you know who this guy is AND that his name is FES.

Anonymous said...

Guess what, I'm at DVC right now!!!

Who is this guy?